Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My birthday(eek)

My birthday is march 19th(eek) I'll be 15(eek,eek), my mom says not to worry, but I'm scared to death! 15 is a huge deal!

I want a puppy for my birthday I told my mom, "It's not like I asked for a tatoo, it's just a puppy for crying out loud!" she told me "Go get a tatoo, and get over it." then I found a news paper with ads about dogs, and one was a "wolf hybred" and my mom said, "I'll give you a tatoo, before you get a wolf!" good grief.

Edited on march 9th
heehee! I left pink sticky-notes with news paper ads for puppies all over the house, in the kitchen cabnet, on the alarm clock, on the mirror, on my dads stearing wheel, and in the shower(word of advise,don't put neon pink sticky-notes, in the shower, cuz when they get wet, they stain!), and my dads pillow! heehee!!!!

No comments: