Monday, July 16, 2007

I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!

Talk about a hard week.
My 18 year old aunt(with cancer) found out she's pregnant. I'm worryed about her, cuz now she's throwing up worse. Her meds make her throw up already, now she's pregnant, and it might make it hard for her to eat. She's started showing, it's not much but since she has lost weight from the meds you can see a tiny tiny bump.
Sonjas dog, Stripe, killed the kitten I was gunna give Sonja to replace the one we found dead.
Today I went to feed the animals, and Tator Tot didn't run to the fence when I walked out the door. That's wierd. So I'm lookin' for her and I notice two white spots in the grass. I got a little closer, and now I'm trying to forget what I saw. Tator Tot, and her baby suger pie are dead. Something or more than one something got in the cage last night. I hate mondays. my eyes and head hurt from crying so much.

1 comment:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

sorry to hear you're having a hard week. i don't have any great words of wisdom, just wanted to say we love you!