Monday, November 26, 2007

Cry babies!!!

So far today, I've made Heather and my mom cry. I started "The stone heart" and I was done with the prologue, and had Heather read it and she started crying and our conversation went something like this:
Her:You changed it!
me:Yeah I changed it. I'm gunna be changin' alot of stuff.
Her:It's sad!
me:Duh.
So I started typing chapter one and my mom comes over to the laptop and reads over my shoulder. And this is how it went:
mom:THAT A TERRIBLE WAY TO START A STORY!
me: Why?
Her:That's just terrible!!!
So now they both think I'm terrible cuz of the story

Now my aunt sherry is telling me "That doesn't sound like a christain romance novel to me!" Bunch a whine bags.

3 comments:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

well, now i want to read it too :) i suppose if you were so inclined to share it, your mom could email it to me. but if you don't want to, i won't be offended.

SkidmoreHappyHouse said...

Yeah, you can read it. I'll take some CONSRUTCTIVE(!) critisiem(sp?) I don't know how well I can write so please tell me what you think.

SkidmoreHappyHouse said...

i`m not a cry baby
it SAD

Alizabeth !!