No, I didn't get a house, I cleaned the barn. :) No go's out there much anymore, I was normally the only one that went out there, and after Tator-Tot and Sugar Pie died, I didn't have a reason to go out there. So now, I cleaned the barn(which is a tin building that used to be a living room) and I put an old table and a chair in there. So I was set, except one thing, I didn't have a light. Well my dad had put electricity to the barn when we had chickens, so I took an animal light(one I had used for my iguana) and plugged it in and clipped it on the roof(No momma, I didn't leave it on). But now, I can go there when I want to be alone.
But, then I went and pulled a stupid, I told one of the girls, now I'll never get alone.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's so great. i used to enjoy climbing up in a tree in my backyard and reading a book... but of course, i'm an only child, so i didn't have much to "get away" from for the sake of privacy :)
Post a Comment