Monday, October 27, 2008

I decided to change my header

I changed my header because I didn't like the old one. And the reason I changed it to what I did, is because I'm reading "Created to be his help meet" by the Pearls. I'm bit odd. I read all kinds of books about being a good wife and mother. It's funny, I try to learn all these things, and I'm terrified of boys still. To me, boys still have cooties! :P

4 comments:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

i've read good things about that book, altho' i've never had the opportunity to read it myself.

and i didn't have a real date till i was 23, and that was steve.

SkidmoreHappyHouse said...

And then your first date winds up being you husband :P

You should read the book. It's very good.

Son of El Elyon said...

I loved all those pictures! Espeially the one with you in the.... cave? All of them were great!

By the way, you have a gorgeous smile. :)

SkidmoreHappyHouse said...

Thank you!!!