A friend of mine plays the piano, and he showed me a song called "Storm Chasers" I can't get it out of my head. I had an upright grand piano when I was ten. But when we moved and we had to leave it at the house. I always wanted to get another piano, but never have. Now I can't get "Storm Chasers" out of my head!!!!! Now I look like Molly Mahoney in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, with my fingers always moving like I'm playing the piano. I'm looking in the classifieds to see if I can find a piano. But so far, no luck.
Here is the song that haunts my every dream:
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
*banging head on desk*
You're not supposed to feature me on your blog! *blush*
What's ironic, is that I took that song to my piano teacher later that week, she pointed out more than 10 mistakes.:P
Thank you. :)
Stop banging your head! You'll see stars :p
And I can feature my friend if I want to! So there!
10 mistakes?! Thats all?
Oh, and you're welcome.
Post a Comment