This week has been a bit tiring. Blake and Liam are becoming more curios about their surroundings. They have managed to get into everything! They found out that they can open drawers. Boy, is that a pain. Mariah is awake more often now. But it's all at night. So we have to swaddle her at night for her to sleep.
I haven't been able to sleep at night. Something is really bothering me. I don't now what it is. Now, most people will think I'm a freak, but I'm an intercessor. I pray for those who can't pray for themselves. But I have no idea what I say. I don't really try to listen. But all week I have felt like crying. Nothing seems right. I'm confused. I feel a burden harder than I have ever felt before. I stay up until 2:00 am alot now.
I'm a selfish person. That has to be it! I miss being able to write my books. I miss having time to do my school work. I even miss math, and I hate math. But since we have the kids, we haven't done school in weeks. I need to slap my self for being so selfish.
I got a laptop. I've been saving for a laptop for 3 years. I got the money this summer working at the ranch. So I went and bought the smallest laptop I could find. I love it already. Even though I haven't had it for 24 hours.
Gennipher Skidmore
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, you're not selfish!*cyberhug*
I think that you are just tired from taking care of the three extra kids. Don't feel bad, everybody gets down sometimes!*cyberhug*
God listens to you, no matter how eloquent, or silly you sound. Just lean. :)
Thanks. You have no idea how big of a help that was!!!!
Post a Comment